Superstart is an amazing chance for you, the 4th-5th Grade Small Group leader, to connect even more deeply with your 4th/5th grade kids. What will make SuperStart GREAT is getting EVERY 4th and 5th Graders there WITH THEIR SMALL GROUP LEADERS!
SuperStart! is a high-energy weekend event in which preteens can learn and grow in their relationships with friends, leaders and, most importantly, God.
Throughout the event preteens will encounter Christ through worship, interactive teaching and small groups – all of which are designed with their unique needs and maturity in mind. Preteens who attend SuperStart! will leave the weekend with not only a great experience, but also the teachings and foundation to further amplify Christ’s call on their lives to become Kingdom Workers.
Event Schedule, Theme, and Small Group Lessons
FRIDAY, NOV 6 SCHEDULE
- 2:30 pm Leader Team Meets at Church, pray
- 3:00 pm Kids Arrive at Church, Check-In
- 3:30 pm Load Vans and Leave
- 6:00 pm Eat Sack Dinners; Registration & Station Open
- 6:30 pm Doors Open
- 7:00 pm Amp Up! (Pre-Service)
- 7:00 pm Adult Leaders Meeting
- 7:30 pm Session 1
- 9:30 pm Cast Meet & Greet, Station Opens
SATURDAY, NOV 7 SCHEDULE
- 8:00 am Doors Open, Station Open
- 8:10 am Amp Up!
- 8:30 am Session 2
- 10:00 am Dismiss for Plug 'N' Play
- 1:00 pm Doors Open, Station Opens
- 1:10 pm Amp Up!
- 1:30 pm Session 3
- 3:00 pm SuperStart! Dismisses, Station Open
- 5:30pm Return To Church, Parents Pick-Up